Sunshine Yellow Makes a Bold Statement
Sunshine yellow makes itself known. This bold and bright color is perfect for the summertime. Look how pretty this yellow tables cape is with little honey jars as favors. The yellow flowers in a simple white vase are the perfect centerpiece. Of course, there are so many other ways to dress table using a yellow color scheme.
Suggestion #1 – Semi-Formal Party
- Yellow table linens
- Yellow, white or complimentary hue napkins
- Pretty table setting
- Low centerpiece of flowers or grouped items
Suggestion #2 – Casual Setting
- Yellow overlay or runner
- Yellow napkins with pretty rings
- Fun, mix-and-match tablesetting
- Small, individual vases of flowers
Suggestion #3 – Formal Event
- White table linens
- Yellow overlay and napkins
- Sophisticated table setting – don’t forget the chargers!
- Gorgeous, larger centerpieces – think flowers, candles, greenery, etc.
Of course, there are plenty of other ways to dress a table. We find a lot of inspiration on Pinterest. While you may think it is just for couples planning their wedding, we do feel it’s also a great tool for event planners, restaurants, catering venues, etc. This is where you can find what’s trending, what your clients will be looking for and more. Why not give us a call and ask us a little bit about ourselves? Learn why we are your neighborhood’s go-to for linens, sales, laundry and party rentals!