Why Bergen Linen?
You may be asking yourself, “Why Bergen Linen?”
Over the last few years, Bergen Linen has certainly made a name for itself within the area’s linen industry. For some, it may not be that well known of a name. However, we invite to let our service and linen care speak for itself.
- Because we do what we say we are going to – when we say we are going to do it. No drama. No surprises. You will never be waiting for that linen delivery for an event that starts in two hours (unless you placed the order two hours before the event!).
- Because our invoice does not look like a cell phone bill. No array of surcharges and service fees. You know exactly what you are paying for each item. Item, quantity, price, extension. That’s it.
- Because we do not take the liberty of making creative decisions on your behalf. Decisions like, “they want 400 royal blue napkins, but we only have 300 – so a hundred navy should be close enough!” In the event we are 100 short in our current inventory, we just buy another 100 to complete your order the way you specified it.
- Because you will not receive 5 radically different shades of royal blue napkins. They will match.
- Because you don’t have to over order because you expect to reject every 5th napkin or tablecloth as unusable. We visually inspect every piece before it gets to your staff. We are responsible for quality control.
- Because when it starts to look tired – we retire it. Every day, our team rejects dozens of items, which have served us well, but need to be put out to pasture. Our inventory is bright, clean and consistent.
- Because our team sincerely cares about ensuring that our linens are worth of your property, making life easier for you and your team, and giving your customers the experience they deserve.
Come visit and see for yourself! We look forward to meeting you.
Complimentary tours and consultations are available. And feel free to learn a bit about our use of RFI technology. Call (800) 789-8115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.