Think Green…and Then Act.
You have to think green…and be eco-friendly. At Bergen Linen, we take our responsibility to the environment very seriously. As a Hallak company, we strive to make continuous efforts to bring the newest in enviro-friendly technology to benefit both our customers and the Earth.
Earth Friendly Measures:
- Cleaning solvents are recycled through state-of-the-art filtering and distillation equipment to meet EPA standards.
- Bergen Linen meets and exceeds clean air and safe water standards.
- Our team recycles paper and cardboard waste.
- We only use a completely safe and responsible method to collect and dispense any dry cleaning waste.
- Utilize the latest non-petroleum dry cleaning solvents.
- Assessed and updated our facilities to take advantage of energy efficient lights.
Did you know Hallak Cleaners (our sister company) received a very special award from NJDEP?
Hallak Cleaners was one of the first Green Earth Cleaners in the Metro area. As technology continues to make strides, we take great pride in staying knowledgable on the latest equipment and solvents available. Over the last year, we acquired the SYSTEM K4 which joins our other Earth friendly tools in providing you with the highest quality in fabric care.
When it comes to commercial applications, we are all aware of how important is becoming to be “green” over the last decade or so. While it is important to be enviro-friendly, we also want to make sure that you are not be shorted in cleanliness. We go through extensive measures researching in new solvents, products and equipment that really provide the most optimum results. Establishments choosing linen rental are also doing their part. Along with having your tables looking great, you are also doing your part to reduce paper waste.